Up: Recent additions
Previous: Version , Release 0.3
- Corrected error in the calculation of the standard deviation of isomorphous
difference Patterson function coefficients.
- Keyword LIMIt_sigmas added to allow rejection of small isomorphous
differences for the case isomorphous difference Patterson calculations.
- Keyword F000 added to allow explicit definition of the F000.
- When the F000 is not given, instead of making it dependent on the number of
grid points in the map, it is explicitly approximated either through the
volume of the unit cell (for phased syntheses), or through the largest F observed
- Some additional information is written out before scaling and exporting the map files.
- Few minor corrections, mainly about the messages written out during execution.
- More documentation written.
- Started (slowly and painfully) adding comments to the code.
NMG, Nov 2002