Next: Version , Releases 0.6,
Up: Recent additions
Previous: Version , Release 0.9
- Limit on number of reflections expanded to 120000.
- Fix an out-of-bounds error in the calculation of the normal
probability plot (which would gracefully dump core if the total number of
reflections for a difference Patterson function exceeded the maximum number
- For a Patterson function calculation without an explicit definition of
the F000 term, the program will use
F000 = 2max(F) [instead of
the previously adopted
F000 = max(F)].
- Year-2001 enhancements :
- At last : Support for ReGIS graphics added (keyword VT125). You
can now undust this good-old VT330+ console and put it back to work
again. Thanks to PGPLOT.
- Support for 1D data added (keyword ONEDimensional). It is now possible
to calculate this long-sought [0v0] Patterson projection function
for your 2 MDalton multi-(protein-nucleic-acid) complex.
- Updated documentation (postscript and html), added man page.
- Tidy-up in the hope that this will be a long-lived release.
NMG, Nov 2002