MßÝ¨ŰÚ▄ńš˛ ¤ń§ˇˇŢß˛ - ┼▀ŕ´§˝´˛ ╩ßŔšŃš˘Ů˛
Manoliadis Odysseus - Assistant Professor
1. Assessment of the economic benefits from sustainable construction in Greece. (2011). Inter-national Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology 18 (5) , pp. 377-383 (Vatalis, J.P. O.G. Manoliadis & G. Charalampides)
2. ôA compromise programming model for site selection of borrow pitsö (2008), Construction Management and Economics, 26, 433-446. (Pantouvakis, J.P. & O.G. Manoliadis)
3. ôImproving Qualifications-based Selection by Use of the Fuzzy-Delphi Methodö (2009) Con-struction Management & Economics, 27(4), pp. 373-384 (O. Manoliadis, Pantouvakis, J.P. & Christodoulou S.).
4. ôA Decision Analysis Framework for Vendor Selection in Construction Projects in Greeceö (2009), Journal of Public Procurement, 9(2), pp. 247-260 (O. Manoliadis & Tsolas I.).
5. ôFinancial performance indicators of listed Greek construction firmsö (2008), Studies in Re-gional & Urban Planning, Special Issue pp. 39-52, (O. Manoliadis & Tsolas I).
6. ôEducation for Sustainability - Experiences from Greeceö (2009), ASCE Journal of Profes-sional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 134(2), 70-74,
7. "A Practical Approach to Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling" (2006), Operational Re-search: An International Journal, Vol 6 No 3, pp. 27-37 (Pantouvakis J.P. and O. Manoliadis).
8. ôSustainable Construction and Drivers of Change in Greece: A Delphi studyö, (2004) Con-struction Management and Economics, 24(2), pp 113-120 (O. Manoliadis, ╔. Tsolas and A. Nakou)
9. "Development of aggregate environmental indicators at local level" (2005), WSEAS Transac-tions on Environment and Development 3, Vol. 1, December, pp 257-262 (ISSN 1790-5079) (Tsolas I. and O. Manoliadis).
10. An Environmental Impact Assessment Decision Analysis System for Irrigation Systemsö (2004), Global Nest: The International Journal: Water Resources Management and Water Quality, 5(2), pp 19-24 (O. Manoliadis and K. Vatalis).
11. ôSustainability indices of thermal electrical power production in Greeceö (2003), ASCE Journal of Environmental Engineering, 129(2):179-182, (╔. ďsolas and O. Manoliadis).
12. ôSustainable construction in Greece: Harmonization and implementationö, (2002), Fresenius Environmental Bulletin 11 (10A): pp. 763-768 (O. Manoliadis and J. P. Pantouvakis).
13. ôA two-level Multicriteria DSS for Landfill Site Selection Using GIS: Case Study in Western Macedonia, Greeceö, (2002), Journal of Geographic Information and Decision Analysis, 6(1) pp. 49-56 (K. Vatalis and O. Manoliadis).
14. ôA Multicriteria Decision Support System for Landfill Site Selectionô, (2001), Environmental Protection and Ecology, Vol 2 No 2, pp. 273-278, (O. Manoliadis, A. Baronos, I. Tsolas and S. Sawides).
15. Analysis of irrigation systems using sustainability-related criteria. Journal of Environmental Quality 30 (4) , pp. 1150-1153 (O. Manoliadis)
16. Environmental indices in irrigation management. Environmental Management 28 (4) , pp. 497-504. (O. Manoliadis).
1. A fuzzy Delphi method in determining the most advantageous tender in construction projects (2007), CITC IV Conference, July 11-13, Gold Coast, Australia, pp. 173-180, (Pantouvakis, J.P. & O. Manoliadis).
2. Fuzzy Delphi method approach for vendor selection in Greece (2007), "Construction Man-agement and Economics 25th Anniversary Conference, July 16-18, Reading UK, (O. Mano-liadis & Tsolas I.).
3. Labour productivity benchmarking in small Greece projects (2007), 5th International Confer-ence Management of Technological Changes MTC Conference, August 25-27, Alexandrou-polis Greece, pp. 75-82 (Manoliadis, O.).
4. Harmonization of Sustainability Issues in Greece (2007), IPMA 2007 Project Management Essential Reality for Business and Government, Stream 2 EU Projects, June 18-20, Krakow, Poland, Poster presentation, (Manoliadis, O.).
5. A fuzzy logic approach for bid decision making (2007), SECOTOX First Conference on Engi-neering Management and Economics, Skiathos Greece June 24-28, pp. 2219-2224 (O. Manoliadis & Tsolas I.).
6. Introducing the Adaptive Process in Construction Management (2008), 8th International Con-ference "Organisation, Technology & Management in Construction", Umag, Croatia, Sep-tember 17-20, pp. 32-38(Manoliadis, O. & Pantouvakis, J.P.).
7. Establishing IPMA Certification in Greece (2008), 22nd IPMA World Congress, Rome, Italy, November 9-11, pp.13-21 (Pantouvakis, J.P., Manoliadis, O. & Panas, A.).
8. Financial performance indicators of listed Greek construction firms (2008), Proceedings of the PM-04 Conference, 29-31 May, Chios, Greece, ISBN 978-960-254-677-2, pp. 174-182, (Manoliadis, O. & Tsolas I.)
9. Implementing the Balanced Scorecard in the Greek Construction Projects (2009), CITC V Conference, 20-22 May, Istanbul, Turkey, pp.56-60, (Manoliadis, O. & Tsolas I.)
10. Sustainability as an innovation in public procurement. The case of sustainable construction in Greece (2010), Proceedings IPPC4 4th International Public Procurement Conference, Seoul, South Korea, August 26-28, pp. ????, (Manoliadis, O. & Tsolas I.)
11. Assessing the Procurement Process In Greece's Construction Projects (2010), Proceedings PM05 Advancing Project Management for the 21st Century, Heraklion Greece, May 29-31, pp. 1-8, (Manoliadis, O. & Vatalis K)
12. Multicriteria Decision Analysis in Risk and Value Management (2003), Proceedings of the 1st ICEC IPMA Global Congress on Project Management, Ljubljana Slovenia, April 23-26 (Manoliadis O. and J.P. Pantouvakis).
13. Sustainability and Performance of Projects (2005) Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Construction in the 21st Century CITCIII ôAdvancing Engineering, Management and Technologyö, Athens September 15-17 (Manoliadis O. and J.P. Pantouvakis).
14. ôVendor selection in construction projectsö (2005) Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Construction in the 21st Century CITCIII ôAdvancing Engineering, Management and Technologyö, Athens September 15-17 (Manoliadis O. and ╔. Tsolas).
15. ôResults of Clustering Attempts in Construction Management Proceedingsö, 3rd Scientific Conference in Construction Project Management: Clustering in Construction Project Management, NTUA ŕßÚ AUTH, ╚ňˇˇßŰ´Ý▀ŕš, Ëň˘ŢýÔ˝Ú´˛ 2004.
16. ôUsing Sustainability related criteria in Construction Support Systemsö, Second International Conference on Construction in the 21st Century: Sustainability and Innovation in Management and Technology, Î´Ýŕ-╩´ÝŃŕ, ─ňŕŢýÔ˝Ú´˛ 2003 (Manoliadis O. and ╔. Tsolas).
17. ôSustainable Construction ďhrough ┴daptive C´ntrolö, 12th International Symposium on "Environmental Pollution and its Impact on Life in the Mediterraneanö, Attalya, Turkey 2003. (Manoliadis O. and J.P. Pantouvakis,)
18. ôMulticriteria Decision Support Systems in Engineering Planning and Managementö, (2003) System Based Vision for Strategic and Creative Design, Vol III Editor Franco Bontempi, Balcema Publishers, pp. 2239-2244 (O. Manoliadis and J. P. Pantouvakis).
19. ôGIS and Floodplain Management-Experiences from Attica Greeceö (2002), Proceedings International Conference on Protection and Restoration of the Environment VI, Vol. 1 pp. 183-189, ËŕÚ▄Ŕ´˛, ╔´řŰÚ´˛ 2002.