- Earth conduction effects in overhead lines and cable systems.
- Modelling and analysis of electromagnetic transients.
- Electromagnetic compatibility and transmission line modeling
- Power line communication
- Power systems load and active distribution networks modelling.
- Application of system identification techniques to power systems.
- Integration of buildings into smart grids.
- Applied Energy Outstanding Reviewer. 2018
- Electric Power Systems Research Outstanding Reviewer. 2018
- International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems Outstanding Reviewer. 2017
- Electric Power Systems Research Outstanding Reviewer. 2016
- Scholarship for postdoctoral research in the frame of the program "?.?.?. Fellowships of Excellence for Postgraduate Studies in Greece-Siemens Program". 2013-2015
- Basil Papadias award for the best student paper among 200 in the international conference PowerTech '07, Lausanne, Switzerland. 2007
- "Data-driven simulation modeling for smart neighbourhoods" , European Commission - Joint Rresearch Center, 2019
- "HARMONIC - Enhanced Generic Load Modelling using Harmonic Profiles" , ERIGrid - Horizon 2020 Programme, 2018
- "PV-Net - Promotion of PV energy through net metering optimization", MED Programme, 2014
- "INCREASE - Increasing the penetration of renewable energy sources in the distribution grid by developing control strategies and using ancillary services", FP7 Programme, 2014
- "Countdown to Low Carbon Homes", ERA-Net Eracobuild, 2013
- "E-Bits - Energy bits, Young people and media for a low energy footprint", Intelligent Energy Europe, 2012
- "E-SEAP European sustainable energy award for prisons", Intelligent Energy Europe, 2011
- "DERRI - Distributed Energy Resources Research Infrastructures", FP7 Programme, 2011
- "GP Wind - Good practice in reconciling onshore and offshore wind with environmental objectives", Intelligent Energy Europe, 2010
- "Use-Efficiency - Universities and Students for Energy Efficiency", Intelligent Energy Europe, 2010
- "PowerMan Switch - An Innovative Energy Consumption Management System Based on a Punctual Electrical Control Device", FP5 Programme, 2004
- "Study of sheath cross-bonding and calculations of induced votlages in medium-voltage cables of wind parks", Private sector, 2019
- "Investigation of sheath cross-bonding in medium-voltage cable interconnections of onshore wind parks", Private sector, 2019
- "Investigation of power losses in internal electric grids of wind parks", Private sector, 2018
- "Organization of the 10th Electrical and Computer Engineering Science Conference", Sponshorships, 2017
- "Support of the laboratory and research infrastructure - dissemination of research activities in power systems", ETAA, 2015
- "Study of Electrical Interferences of a 5MWp PV park to a gas pipeline", Private sector, 2013
- "Reconfiguration of wind farm internal grids using underground cables, fault analysis and protection coordination", Private sector, 2012
- "Transient stability analysis of the combined cycle power plant HERON II", Private sector, 2010
- "Short circuit & transient stability analysis for CCPP KORINTHOS POWER", Private sector, 2010
- "Multimedia Services over the grid- MultiGrid", PENED 2003, 2005
- "Restructuring the information topic studies in the Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering of AUTh", EPEAK II, 2005
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki - Prof. Grigoris Papagiannis
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Western Macedonia University of Applied Sciences, Kozani - Assoc Prof Georgios Christoforidis.
- Electrical Engineering Department, Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science, The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, USA - Prof. Naofal Al-Dhahir
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering, The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, Scotland - Prof. Graeme Burt
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Cluj Napoca, Romania - Prof. Dan Doru Micu.
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus - Assoc. Prof. Charalambos A. Charalambous
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Frederick University, Nicosia, Cyprus - Ass. Prof. Alexis Polycarpou
- School of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Kemerburgaz University, Istanbul, Turkey - Ass. Prof. Oguzhan Ceylan