Next: Version , Release 0.4
Up: Recent additions
Previous: Version , Releases 0.6,
- Keyword PHASeless added to allow `free' phase refinement of reflections with low FOM.
- Keyword SWITch added to allow switching of a fom-weighted calculation to the phase-less mode.
- Keyword PSOUt added. When this keyword is present (and GraphEnt was compiled with PGPLOT support), the
program will write out two postscript files ( CONVENTIONAL.ps and GRAPHENT.ps) containing
contour diagrams of the conventional and GraphEnt map sections that were displayed during the run.
- Keyword SHOW added to show evolution of map entropy during calculation.
- New default for Patterson function calculation : LIMIT 0.5.
- The F000 is now squared internally for a Patterson function calculation.
- Unconvincing attempt to introduce an ``informative'' prior for Patterson function calculations (a map
with an origin peak, keyword PRIOr). Not very useful (and very broken for non-primitive lattices).
NMG, Nov 2002