Next: Version , Release 0.3
Up: Recent additions
Previous: Version , Release 0.5
- Keyword TIME added. This allows an explicit definition of how many minutes
you are prepared to wait for GraphEnt to finish the calculation. After the specified period elapses, GraphEnt will
write out the current map and will exit gracefully.
- Adjust frequency of writing out info during a calculation performed with the
VERBose flag turned off (which is the default).
- Keywords GRAFirst and GRALevel added to allow explicit definition of the contouring
levels for the graphics windows.
- The keyworded input files can now contain comment lines (whose
first character must be !, # or *).
- More documentation written.
NMG, Nov 2002